It’s difficult being the Sheriff…employment law is a complex, constantly evolving area of law and employees’ rights. With new and regular changes to legislation being implemented twice yearly, it is increasingly difficult for an employer to be aware of all such obligations and duties. We remove the pressure from the employer allowing them to focus upon the core areas of their own business.
We have highly specialised expertise in all areas of Employment law with an in-house Employment Tribunal advocate who has represented employers in hundreds of Tribunal hearings and cases nationally.
Making time to take early advice on compliance issues can help employers handle or even avoid employment related issues. We offer bespoke and standard fixed fee packages for the drafting of contracts of employments and all relevant policies and procedures.
Our day-to-day employee relations support and litigation services are unsurpassed within the region. Our academic rigour and robust representation of clients is founded on having a practical and commercial understanding of the needs of the employer. We have an extremely successful record within the Courts, Employment Tribunals and settlement negotiations on behalf of employers.
We advise upon all areas of employment law including:
- Contracts of Employment
- Directors Service Agreement
- Employment Status and Sub-Contracting matters
- Staff Handbooks
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Equality, Capability, Under-Performance & Managing Sickness Absence Procedures
- Unfair Dismissal
- Restrictive Covenants
- Fiduciary Duties
- Injunctive Relief
- Confidentiality and Intellectual Property matters
- Data Protection matters
- Breach of Contract
- Discrimination and Equality issues
- Equal Pay
- Wages and Holiday Pay
- Minimum Wage Matters
- Handling Long Term and Repeated Ill Health
- Handling Under Performance and Capability matters
- Trade Union Matters
- Collective Agreements
- Variations to Contracts
- Employment Tribunal proceedings
- High Court and County Court proceedings
- Settlement Agreements
Contact us today on 01428 722189 – we can help.